13.6.13

First post!

I'm starting this blog mainly because I've always wondered what the big buzz was about blogs.  And now I'm starting to see the value in this.  I'm mostly going to write my thoughts on things I see, listen to, watch locally and around the world.  Basically anything.

And as my debut post, I will be writing about the upcoming games, Pokémon X and Y and the handheld console they will be released for, the Nintendo 3DS (XL)
I've been looking forward to these games ever since they were announced back in January earlier this year.  I immediately started saving money for a Nintendo 3DS and ultimately bought a blue/black Nintendo 3DS XL three months later (with Super Mario 3D Land for free, yay).  And so far, I have to say I'm quite impressed with what Nintendo has come up with.  Although the 3D seems unnecessary and the touch (bottom) screen is still not capacitative, the graphics and its processing capability has greatly improved from its predecessor, the Nintendo DS (and all of its improved models).

I honestly can't wait to see what Game Freak will come up with for the new games as this video games generation has also increased its capacity per game (DS games are 256mb at most, 3DS games can go up to 2GB probably), therefore the games will have quite a lot more content (and let's not forget about DLC possibilities!).  I watched the Nintendo Direct@E3 2013 video and every teaser/preview coming out before October 12th has me hungry waiting for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment!

ps. No spam please and thank you